theemozhuzhu

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sometimes , i really dislike some proud people .


i think its okay to be proud of yourself ,
sometimes it might be really retarded =/
but what matters is to be able to laugh at yourself and your mistakes.


Every single person want to be smart ,
and please others with their ''brilliant'' answers/concepts

We all fear failures ,
we worry that others would laugh at other failure
we are afraid of trying .



Perhaps , some people nid to get rid of this "I'm-too-good-for-the-world" attitude =/
and just learn their mistakes when others laugh at their retard-ness (:




P.s. i gt a new tagboard , and a new link , i haven even spread it yet .
some anti-me people already start tagging that they hate me ):
hmmm , your are really free uh ? I didnt know my life is soooo interesting >.<

thanks !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home