theemozhuzhu

Saturday, February 23, 2008

I remembered someone tell me a story before,
about a boy and the starfishes .

"A boy was walking by the seaside , he was the only one there . and all the starfishes in the sea were wash up to the shore by strong tides as starfishes cannot survive long without water, they are all going to die if no one is going to put them back into the sea . There are too many starfishes , the boy could not help all of them , so he only throw a few back into the sea . Because of this , it stops the starfishes from extinction ."

And the conclusion of the story is just by doing a small little move , it might have a huge impact on others .


But then ... this thought appear on my mind immediately .
After i saved others ,
who is going to save me ?


Yes , im a selfish person .
You might think so now , but again ,
is'nt it human instinct to be selfish ?


Everyone do smth for a purpose , or a benefit they want to gain .
we be friend with a A-star student is because we want to gain more knowledge from them , etc


Nothing last forever .
i know that friends , Lovers would all leave me one day .
In the end ,
I only have myself to relay on .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home