theemozhuzhu

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

You know why im posting ?
Cos , im nt mapling .


Why am i nt mapling ? Cos some fk up things happened ._.
and + some irratating freaks in msn .
really wan to just shut the computer , but zon is cheering me up .
oh well , awhile more ba ..


oh , he is advising me to quit maple -____-
no way man .. >.<
and he is the one who mega like siao last time -______-
i know i will regret wasting all these money on maple in the future la ,
but im just nt satisfied nw :D


anw . back to main topic .
i hate my fucking attitude . you see , i had no reason to be angry at anyone ,
and im just getting fucking mood-less becos of this ?
im one weird person =/
and the xiao qi gui , maybe i shld go bak to settle this after i type finish ..
if only i have mega ): , i would be having a mega war fight nw T_____________T
i wan mega ...................
feel like running down the 7-11 and just rob the cashier .__.


he mega that thing , which to add on to my fury =/
seriously nw , i dun mind using my 40mil to buy all the megas ...
nvm abt maple .


yea and how nice , i just shut zon off wif my attitude too -.....-
nw everyone hates me .
fantastic uh ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home