theemozhuzhu

Monday, February 25, 2008

You're My Estasy (:

(: finally posting after so long . haha .
im sorry my beloved readers )=
im deeply addicted to MapleStory .
maybe i shld quit for some time ...................................


when im lvl 100 :D .



seriously , i really hate flirters & two-timers .
especially those that flirt which my good friends , i will grow really protective

and ..

hong them myself :D

i want them to know what is the taste of getting ditch by the one you love =/
oh well , im just trying to be nice ...

but my dear friends dun seem to get it ,
and they tot i want to steal their crush )= how heartbroken im ...



And the two-timers .
i really dun get what is so cool or enjoyable abt two-timing =/
wont you feel really guilty two-timing ?

Cos i tried once .. for 2 days , and it sucks D:
i grow impatient and brk wif the previous one immediately )=

when i was two-timing , im worried that my another dear would find out somehow ,
and i wont want the other one to have any physical contact wif me -.-ll


some people might go showing their friends textes and say ,
''ohhhhhhhh see , im so popular ! thrs 2 guys crazy abt me ~ '' <---lame .
to me , its just a waste of money & its so irratating man >.<

so why bother to two-timing right ? (:



and .
i miss my lovely dear ):
1 day without msging him , i feels like i am in hell D:
i gt no money to top up my phone again T______T it sucks man .

i cant imagine my days without him )=
hope that day will never ever come ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home